There has been a few changes to the clinic that will help us provide a safer environment for everyone who needs dental treatment. There will be a few questions we will be asking you before making an appointment or when you arrive for your appointment.
1) Are you feeling well today/past week?
2) Have you been in contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19?
3) Have you been to any high risk areas of COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we may not be able to see you for the safety of our patients, staff and community. You may be required to seek treatment at the hospital where there are facilities best to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. Please give us a call if you are unsure on (03) 9066 4416.
- Please make yourself known to reception. If this is your first time you'll be required to fill out a form to obtain your details. The reception staff will help you fill it out to reduce contact transmission.
- We may need you to wait in the car to to help comply with the social distancing etiquette. We will call you to come in via mobile phone.
- Before entering the rooms, we would like you to wash your hands with soap and water.
- At the start of the session, we will get you to mouth rinse with a strong antiseptic mouthwash for 30 seconds.
- We would advise not touching your phone during the session because phones harbour lots of microorganisms. "Your phone touches whatever your hand touches."
- We will place a green or purple isolation kit over the area we are working to help reduce aerosol generation and reduce risk of transmission. We may need to numb you before placing the isolation kit.
- We would prefer to use card to pay.
- On leaving, the door may need to be open by pressing the green open button using your elbow or your hip.
(03) 9066 4416