(03) 9066 4416
There has been a few changes to the clinic that will help us provide a safer environment for everyone who needs dental treatment. There will be a few questions we will be asking you before making an appointment or when you arrive for your appointment.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU PRESENT TO THE CLINIC. YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF YOU ARE NOT WEARING A MASK.
The Dental Board of Australia, Australian Dental Association and the Government have now mandated that the dental profession is now working at a Level 1 restrictions. However, we still need to adhere to some basic protective measures including wearing a mask in the clinic when not having dental treatment and also rescheduling your appointment if you are sick.
1) Are you feeling well today/past week?
2) Have you been in contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19?
3) Do you have any symptoms such as coughing, running nose, shortness of breath?
4) Have you recently been tested and what were the results.
If you answered yes to any of these questions or are awaiting results, we may not be able to see you for the safety of our patients, staff and community. Please go get tested. You may be required to seek treatment at the hospital where there are facilities best to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. Please give us a call if you are unsure on (03) 9066 4416.
- Please make yourself known to reception. If this is your first time you'll be required to fill out a form to obtain your details. The reception staff will help you fill it out if you are unsure.
- We may need you to wait in the car to help comply with the social distancing etiquette. We will call you to come in via mobile phone.
- Before entering the rooms, we would like you to wash your hands with soap and water or use the provided hand sanitiser.
- We will also be measuring your temp on arrival.
- At the start of the session, we will get you to mouth rinse with a strong antiseptic mouthwash for 30 seconds.
- We would advise not touching your phone during the session because phones harbour lots of microorganisms. "Your phone touches whatever your hand touches."
- We will place an isolation kit (rubber dam) over the area we are working to help reduce aerosol generation and reduce risk of transmission. We may need to numb you before placing the isolation kit.
- We would prefer you to use card to pay.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.